The Belmont® Procedure Kit Disposable for The Belmont® Hyperthermia Pump
The Procedure Pack Kit contains tubing sets providing two (2) inflows for Medtronic Sumps and two (2) outflows for SurgiMark Suction Sets, Viaguards. Two (2) fixed temperature probes are provided within the fluid path, in the tubing sets, to accurately monitor the temperature of fluid pumped and two (2) discrete temperature probes.
- (1) Heat Exchanger
- (1) Procedure Pack consists of:
- (1) Y-connection and (2) Sumps
- (1) Y-connection and (2) Viaguards
- (4) Temperature probes (2 inside the sheath tubing and 2 in its own pouch)
- (1) 4.4 Liter Reservoir supplied with (1) Vacuum Relief Valve; (1) Non-vented cap; (1) Vacuum source tubing with filter