The Belmont® buddy™2
The Belmont® buddy™2 is a close-to-the-patient blood and fluid warmer that instantly warms while safely removing air. The unit conveniently mounts on an IV pole, displays fluid temperature, and alerts the user if an error occurs.
The unique design of the buddy™2 allows for placement of the heater unit next to the infusion site to avoid cooling as the fluid passes from the heater to the patient. The buddy™ Disposable Set can be used with standard IV tubing and is small enough to remain in-line at the end of the procedure.
905-00037 The Belmont® buddy™2
905-00010 The Belmont® buddy™ Disposable Set
- Instantly warms blood/fluids
- Dry, responsive heat without the need of water baths, jacketed tubing, or microwaves
- Built-in safety features with automatic audible/visible alarms and alerts
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- Simple setup and easy to use
- Low-maintenance, durable, and water resistant